[Official] What are you playing?

• Currently trying to finish Mafia 3. Good god that game is a slog sometimes. Very high highs but damn low lows. Would be better of if the fat was trimmed... Technically it's a mixed bag, insane production values when it comes to music, VO, story presentation and the faces look amazing. But the ingame grafix are underwhelming. Even on PC the game looks horribly dated. The lighting doesn't help either.

Yet I have to finish it. Guess I want to see where Clay's Story is heading.

• Currently playing WWE 2k17 on Xbox One, i'm so bummed that Huber is playing on Ps4 but maybe i will borrow a copy from a friend to get on that open challenge.

• Just started playing The Banner Saga last night thanks to a deal last month and Huber's eternal hype for the game. The art alone has me sold. I also recently started probably my 8th playthrough of Final Fantasy Tactics, but this is my first time experiencing the War of the Lions port. SRPGs all the way this month.

• @SabotageTheTruth $5 on PSN? I bought it as well!

• played part one and two great games actually made by some former members of bioware and some of the guys that worked on final fantasy tatics

• @Billy Yep, couldn't pass up that great deal!

• I just started my 30th playthrough of Skyrim. And I didn't jump into SE, because no SkyUI as of yet.

Anyhow, I am RP'ing a master thief, who steals everything that is not nailed down, and leaves dragon bones as his calling card. Yes, I do this to everyone. Even people on the streets gets their stuff stolen, and they'll get a dragon bone.
    This way, everyone would be closer to the same line. Nobody owns anything besides maybe a residence, and a dragon bone.

I know, this is retarded, but I got this idea when I was drunk, and still decided to go with it, as it made me laugh. And I am having fun with this playthrough.

Also, I'm playing ADOM on school when I have nothing better to do.

• @SabotageTheTruth I bought it on sale over the weekend and just played the opening little bit. It's gorgeous, the art and music are really blowing me away. This game has a tone.
    I'm also working through Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, which I've been discussing in another thread. It's super good, but every once in a while there's a level that makes me want to kill someone. I've heard that's fairly normal, though.
    In any case, I think these two games will balance each other out pretty well. I also have a perpetual game of Divinity kind of going whenever I feel the itch. That one is harder, though, since I rarely have extensive periods of time to just sit down and play games. When I do have time, I always feel guilty if I'm not working on some of my countless other tasks, so I haven't played as much of Divinity as I wanted to. Maybe once things quiet down a bit I'll be able to get a lot more done.
    On another note, 15 days til Pokemon! It's the first thing I've ever done a media blackout for. Unfortunately it wasn't a 100% success, since thumbnails and headlines pop up freaking everywhere, but I'll still be going in mostly blind. So pumped!

• @naltmank said in [Official] What are you playing?:

15 days til Pokemon! It's the first thing I've ever done a media blackout for. Unfortunately it wasn't a 100% success, since thumbnails and headlines pop up freaking everywhere, but I'll still be going in mostly blind. So pumped!

Exactly my situation! I realized with X/Y how much it detracts from my enjoyment to know so much in advance. It's difficult, but it'll be worth it!

• Currently, I'm playing far too many games.

PS4: We'll find out November 10, 2016!
    PS3: Call of Juarez - Bound In Blood
    PSV: LEGO Jurassic World
    PSN: Downwell & Astro Tripper

• the store i work at is currently clearing out their last gen titles so i picked up sin and punishment for the wii for 3 bucks anyone have any knowlege of the game i just bought it cause i like treasure games or should i leave it sealed.

• @FF7Cloud Personally, I've only played a very little bit of it. It's in my backlog, though. Treasure is a great studio. The Sin and Punishment series started on N64 but I don't believe it made it to North America. It may have been Japan release only.

I like to think the game design is similar to Wild Guns for SNES or NAM 1975 for the arcade.

• @matt my favorite treasure game will always be mischief makers on the n64

• @naltmank said in [Official] What are you playing?:

I also have a perpetual game of Divinity kind of going whenever I feel the itch. That one is harder, though, since I rarely have extensive periods of time to just sit down and play games. When I do have time, I always feel guilty if I'm not working on some of my countless other tasks, so I haven't played as much of Divinity as I wanted to. Maybe once things quiet down a bit I'll be able to get a lot more done.

You mean Divinity: Original Sin?

• @Axel Yeah, sorry I forgot that there was an original series before this one.

• @FF7Cloud That's on my list for sure. My favorite is Guardian Heroes. It just came out of nowhere for me. My uncle bought it for Sega Saturn and eventually passed it on to me. It's a one of a kind game. Battles feel like true full scale battles. Complete onscreen chaos.

Holy crap! I just looked it up and didn't realize they re-released it on for XBOX live. I recently traded in my original copy. May have to pick this up since it's only $5.

• The new Animal Crossing update has pulled me back into that game. It's good, because I need a distraction on my commute to and from work while I wait for Pokemon for the next couple of weeks.

I'm also playing Paper Mario Color Splash, which I'm enjoying WAY more than I was expecting! It's no Thousand Year Door, but I'm loving getting 100% on each location and the writing is top notch (even with the boring Toad NPCs).

• Started World of Final Fantasy on PS4 today, it's great so far.

• I am about to start Tales from the Borderlands. Great fan of Borderlands (I beat each entries of the series) and I already played The Wolf Among Us from Telltale, so I won't be lost I guess !
    I have heard that, sadly, Telltale only did a great job on these two games and The Walking Dead, so I might get someday Walking Dead as well.

• @Browarr Tales from the Borderlands is amazing! And I wasn't even a fan, haven't played any of the shooters. The characters are such a joyful bunch to follow, and the dialogue and the comedy works very well. Along with the drama, got me emotional couple of times. And I'm getting you overhyped, but wait till you witness those opening segments with their musics in every episode. Oh my word :D Have fun!