[Official] What are you playing?

• Finished UC4 platinum and Journey.
    Started playing Riptide GP2, thanks Bosman .
    Planning on playing Rogue Galaxy on PS4. I want to start it this weekend but I think it will be hard to focus with all the E3 buzz.

• @RG_Schmitz said in What are you playing?:

Finished UC4 platinum and Journey.
    Started playing Riptide GP2, thanks Bosman .
    Planning on playing Rogue Galaxy on PS4. I want to start it this weekend but I think it will be hard to focus with all the E3 buzz.

How did you get the trophy of speed running the game lol

• @Hesperus UC4? Cheated haha. I don´t like speedrunning.

• After finishing Deadpool (flawed but fun gameplay with amazing meta humour based story) I picked up The Division and have been playing that.

Put in nearly 10 hours so far and I'm really enjoying it. All I have been doing is the main missions I am levelled for, side missions and random encounters but it's been engaging so far. Doing the random missions on my own is fun enough, finding collectibles on the way and going through the main missions with a group of people has worked well so far.

I'm surprised and impressed with how tough it can be at times, enemies can flank you and can overwhelm you very quickly so team positioning is very important to try and prevent this.

Haven't tried the dark zone yet as it seems I can now go there (I'm level 14 I think) but wasn’t sure if I should wait until I get to level 30 so any advice would be welcome.

• @kelsolveig I get excited whenever I hear that someone is getting back into Pokemon. I'm halfway through blue on my 3ds.

• @Hesperus Its not that hard, Ive only got the treasures left until I got the Platinum as well :) you just have to skip all cutscenes :grimacing:

• @WiedThin said in What are you playing?:

@kelsolveig I get excited whenever I hear that someone is getting back into Pokemon. I'm halfway through blue on my 3ds.

I became addicted again with yellow on the eshop and just wrapped up with alpha sapphire. Forgot just how fun these games are

• Final Fantasy XIV. So much Final Fantasy XIV.

Besides that, I'm getting through Blood & Wine and jumping into the odd game of Overwatch.

• @seppo91 does it count if I'm on the easiest mode - explorer? :grin:

• Played an overwatch cup today and finished #2. Going to play some Blood and Wine soon.

• Atlas Reactor! It's a moba with turn based, XCOM-like mechanics. An absolute blast, can't recommend it enough!

• @Lexad Have you gotten a chance to play X & Y? As a long time fan, they are the most fun I've had in a new installment in years. They really captured the excitement I felt when I first picked up the series. Definitely one of the best in the series.

• @WiedThin I played X but never finished. I picked it up again recently to give it another go. The Hype for Sun/Moon is real

• @Lexad said in What are you playing?:

@WiedThin I played X but never finished. I picked it up again recently to give it another go. The Hype for Sun/Moon is real

SO MUCH Pokemon SuMo Hype! I'm doing my first blackout for that game, gonna try to go in spoiler free. It's going to be so hard not to look up leaks like I usually do haha.

• I have a hard time starting a new game. I guess that's why I normally end up falling back to the MMORPGs I started 10-12 years ago. Doesn't help that I had a PC from 2009 that struggled to play games before I got myself a PS4. Though right now I'm in 'the middle' of playing The Talos Principle. Fun game, just hard to binge play it without getting exhausted :stuck_out_tongue:

• Overwatchh, DOOM and Uncharted 4 campaigns. So many good games out right now!

• Halo: Combat Evolved (Anniversary Edition) on 360. Not enjoying it very much, the driving controls are terrible and I don't like the pacing at all. Only played an hour or so. Worth pushing through or should I skip it and start with Halo 2?

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. - On my third case, close to finishing it. Pretty fun so far. Playing it in very short bursts though so I forget what's happening most of the time.

• Been playing Dungeons 2 on PS4. If anyone liked Dungeon Keeper back in the day you should try it.

• Just finished Blood & Wine yesterday! It's hard for me to even find the right words to describe how great the whole package of Witcher 3 and it's expansions are. The Witcher franchise belongs in the top 10 game franchises of ALL TIME. There has been so much growth and improvement inside CD Projekt RED during just three games, that even thinking about Cyberpunk sends shivers down my spine.

I'm still going back to Witcher 3 to finish some loose ends, not sure what game to tackle next. I have many unfinished games that are even installed right now. But it's hard for me to get excited about many of them at this moment. But i'm sure I can think of something, my Steam library is full of great games, old and new. What a time to be a gamer!

• Been playing a lot of Halo Wars lately in anticipation of E3 news. Glad to hear about a beta coming next week!