[Official] What are you playing?

• Just finished Shantae - Risky's Revenge (PC) and are definitely eager to see how they improve upon the series in the next installment (which I'll probably get during the Steam sale that tends to appear during new year. Altough it was short I was happy with the game anyway, the graphic especially was a sight to behold during the whole game, it looks amazing!

• @Tiduas If you liked it, you will really enjoy Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, I found it better in every way. And I'm excited for Half-Genie Hero coming sometime this month!

• @Axel That sounds awesome to hear! I watched the E3 trailer for Half-Genie Hero yesterday and it got me really pumped for the rest of the series with the only "complaint" being that I might prefer the pixel styled graphic more. It still looks super fluid though and really fun to play.

• back to playing fiNAL FANTASY 15 now that i got my psn account back from being hacked

• So I'm playing Life Is Strange, and boy do I love it!

I just finished Episode 3 last night, so I'm really getting into the thick of it, and the feels are strong! It's much more similar to the Telltale games than I expected, but the storytelling is better and offers more interesting gameplay, although things never get complex.

I've made "mistakes" I really regretted. I've made choices I'm proud of. I'm still waiting for some to come back and bite me in the ass.

And I'm genuinely curious about where the story's going!

I am emotionally invested™.

• Trails of Cold Steel: Made it to Heimdallr. This game has way too many quartz compared to Trails in the Sky/SC.

• Been playing FFXV and Pokemon Sun/Moon.

• Started INSIDE last night, and I seem to be halfway through already, in one play session, I didn't realize it was that short! Not that I mind, got many other games to play through after that.

So far it feels very much like Limbo, gorgeous, insanely realistic animations, and very clever game and level design. Pretty much Limbo 1.5. But I'm not seeing the brilliance that got it so much praise, GOTY talk, and even several nominations at the prestigious Game Awards™!

There's a good chance I'll finish it tonight, so we'll see if I change my tune.

• Just got through Trails of Cold Steel chapter 5. Crazy stuff going down.

• Global Moderator

@Axel been thinking of picking up Life is Strange after recommendations. How long is it? (like if you want to platinum it)

• @Lotias id say about an hour per episode. Episode 1 is playable free on Steam should you be unsure of your purchase.

• I'm waiting for the Survival mode in Uncharted 4 at the moment, it's coming this week. I'm sure it'll be nice to return to the game with that kind of a co-op mode.

• @Lotias To give you an idea, each Trophy in this game corresponds to an optional photo you can take. Those are more or less hard to acquire: some only need you to locate the object/person and snap a pic, others need you to perform certain actions in-game in order to make them available. Mini-puzzles of sorts.

There are 10 photos per episode, 50 total. Some can be pretty tricky to find, and that's probably where your playtime will expand, if you refuse to look them up online.

Playing through the game attentively, talking to everyone, exploring the world, reading everything, and looking for those optional photos means you'll spend roughly 2-3 hours per episode, up to 4 in some cases (the last two episodes are a bit longer).

So I'd say between 12 and 15 hours for the full experience.

• going for the platinum in ff15

• Finished Chapter 6 in Trails of Cold Steel. Ready for a festival!

• Playing LET IT DIE and beat the 2nd boss today.

• Think I'm in the last dungeon in Trails of Cold Steel...this place is tough, damn, lol.

• I've been switching around, but the two games I've been playing most recently are Monster Hunter Generations and Metal Gear Solid V. I have too many huge games going on right now.

• Finished Cold Steel! Now on to Cold Steel 2!

• @Minamik i cant wait till after christmas when i get alittle extra money im gonna get it on amazon maybe theyll have a sale