[Official] What are you playing?

• @bard91 I'd hold off till you've finished 2 to make any absolute statements. Needless to say, story threads are looking to begin crossing over from the other games into Cold Steel 3.

• just started act 2 act 1 took me 23 hours so can i expect act 2 to take a similur amount of time

Also am i the only one who gets zechs Marquise vibes from bleublanc

• I needed something relatively quicker to get through before Gravity Rush 2 arrives, so I started Uncharted 4.

• I'm getting ever so close to finishing Final Fantasy XV. I'm hoping to be done by the end of the weekend. That should give me enough time to play some Banner Saga before Kingdom Hearts 2.8 comes out. As always a little bit of Rocket League in the evenings.

• I played the first 45-60 minutes of Dragon Quest VII, and I've never even seen any of Dragon Quest.

I'm blown away. Everything Ben and Huber say about the series immediately was obvious to me. The feel of the town, the adventure being teased right away...and by god the music. I actually paused just to listen to it at times.

Also still playing Titanfall 2, Overwatch, Dragon Age Inquisition, Pokemon Soul Silver/Sun/Moon/Red, Hearts of Iron IV, Civilization 6, DOOM 2016, Watch Dogs 2, Dishonored 2.

• @Stormcrownn My in-laws gave me VII for Christmas and I've never played one either! Glad to hear it makes an impact!

• Currently playing a lot of Resogun, waiting patiently for Gravity Rush 2, Yakuzza & Nioh. Also picked up the new humble bundle just to add to the endless backlog. Would like to get around to playing VA-11 Hall-A from it though.

• No longer sure whether I'm playing Uncharted 4 or Jurassic Park.

• I'm taking a break from Pokemon Moon and Final Fantasy XV to play Frog Fractions 2. Which I am no longer playing because I am amazing and managed to get stuck.

• I just finished Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. What a great game! I haven't played a zelda game since Phantom Hourglass and I loved all the new mechanics alongside the traditional.

Next on my list is Hotel Dusk: Room 215 with some Final Fantasy XV if I can find a good chunk of time to let it soak in.

• Storywise I'm done in Roer and can tour Erebonia again, so as usual I go to every town to see if there is something new, that always takes a while but my OCD commands me, and I guess I missed a fishing spot somewhere so I'm checking the highways as well.

• @Musou-Tensei i just started act 2 so im flying around just grinding and shit

• Finished the true end of Neptunia VII, for a series I generally just like for cute dumb fun it actually had some surprisingly great story at points

Checking out Darkest Dungeon now, doing fine in combat but feel like I dont quite grasp some of the stress mechanics yet

• @Sieghardt said in [Official] What are you playing?:

Checking out Darkest Dungeon now, doing fine in combat but feel like I dont quite grasp some of the stress mechanics yet

yea ive been playing a bit of that too here and there the combats great but i dont quite grasp all the mechanics yet

• @Musou-Tensei You can catch anything you might have missed in that first fishing spot outside of Ymir, but might take a bit of ground bait to get the rng right.

• just a quick question how long does the giant rock pig optional boss stay at garrelia fortress

• @Minamik Yeah I always go there after a story segment is done, but I'm kinda reluctant to use Groundbait, lol.

@FF7Cloud
    Dunno if forever but at least during all of act 2, and I think I should be able to kill him now. The one in Nord almost, almost.

• @Musou-Tensei I had, like 15 ground bait towards the end, lol.

• love how open act 2 is

also working on a deal for souls caliber and pokemon colliseum off a guy have him talked down to 30$ for both is that a good deal

• @FF7Cloud Used copies, I take it? And is it GC Soul Calibur 2? GameStop here sells them online. $25 for Pokemon Colosseum and $6 for Soul Calibur 2. OG Dreamcast Soul Calibur is $10.

Regardless, it seems that price is par for the course. Not cheaper, but also not overpriced.