[Official] What are you playing?

• @FF7Cloud You'd be correct, yes. And ...I don't think I talked to everybody, lol. It's been so long, that I just can't remember what I actually did to log that much time compared to you, lol.

I can tell you however, that I clocked around 95 hours in Trails in the Sky SC. However, I did put in the effort to get all the books (still missed one) and catch all the fish.

• @Minamik i was just looking at the description of sc on steam. It as "more Olivier" as a selling feature, i got a chuckle out of that.

While i would love to jump right into SC, i think im going to wait 32 bucks is a little pricey for me right now with nioh coming out next week.

• @FF7Cloud I mean, I had to wait 4 years not even knowing if we'd actually get SC, so, yeah, you're fine, lol.

• @Minamik whens The 3rd coming?

• @Minamik said in [Official] What are you playing?:

I need to see how long it takes Musou Tensei to finish now, lol. Our Cold Steel times at least were pretty comparable.

That could take a while, I've decided to play through Yakuza 0 before I play TiTS1. Can I save everywhere like in ToCS?

Yakuza 0
    Did many substories and made a bunch of friends, lost 12 million to Mr. Shakedown.
    I also suck at Outrun, barely beat her high score of 3 million.
    Got better at Karaoke but some parts in some songs are simply to fast for me and my reduced reaction time "disability", I'm better at dancing. Also getting better at getting strikes in bowling.
    Ah just remember I bought better darts, forgot to test them out though.

• I actually feel like importing JP versions of ToCS1&2 to replay them with JP voices, I mean I know the games well enough now that I think I could play through them like that again, and if I get stuck there are great guides to help me, the english VA's did a great job for sure but I really want to experience the japanese voice actors.

• @FF7Cloud I don't think it has a solid release date yet, aside from coming this year.

• @Musou-Tensei said in [Official] What are you playing?:

yea you can save anywhere it also uses auto saves every time you enter/exit a building

• Global Moderator

I'm knee deep into the shady underworld of "Yakuza 0". Doing a ton of side quest and enjoying the journey of the main storyline.

• Playing Yakuza 0

Long time Yakuza fan and it's by far and away my favourite Yakuza game of the series, the story and writing is incredible, the game is ridiculously deep and filled with SO much stuff to do it's unreal and it has such a unique zany vibe to it which contrasts surprisingly well against the seriousness of the story beats.

• Looks like I'm not the only one enjoying Yakuza 0!

I'm on Chapter 7 now, still a long way to go. I got so addicted to the real estate management, now it sucks to be back to playing as Majima, but as far as I understand he also gets his own management game, curious to try it out!

The side quests are amazing and very creative, that postcard one was hilarious. Kiryu and Majima's serious and stuck-up attitudes contrast so perfectly with the goofiness of every situation, only Japanese games can deliver that sort of vibe. I'm glad the Allies sold me on this game or I would probably have missed out on it!

• Got to the third chapter of Trails of Cold Steel. Still enjoying it although the second chapter mirrored the first so much in mission/chapter design, I wasn't really hit with any surprises. Character development is still top-notch and now that I've used all the characters, I'm hoping I'll be able to freely form my party soon. Guess I should start cramming for that mid-term coming up!

• speaking of Trails games, I was trying to read up on the lore of the games, that wiki though

Population
    People live in Erebonia.

Culture
    There are paintings in Erebonia.

They went deep with those ones

• @bard91 yea there are 2 wiki's and their pretty bad lol

• @SabotageTheTruth The first game is mostly about the characters, so it'll be a while till you really get to make choices. The second game gives you way more options though.

• @Axel Majima's thing is actually a little bit more in depth than Kiryu's, I felt. I've been playing the game since it came out, and I just finished Majima's side business stuff the other day, lol.

Tbf though, progressing through those side business things will unlock more of the ability trees and if you complete them you get said character's 4th style. In addition to the absurd amounts of money you're gonna need to invest in yourself.

• @Minamik I'm going to throw a damn tantrum if/when they take Fie out of my party.

• why is the price of the ps3 version of cold steel like 90 bucks now on amazon

• @SabotageTheTruth I did too. :(

• Yakuza 0
    Advanced the story a little bit, but then it became all about Pocket Car Racing and related substories.
    Also beat 2 Shakedown's, saw one again with friggin 50 million, lost the fight though.
    Aquired the 3rd battle style also.