[Official] What are you playing?

• This post is deleted!

• @DMCMaster Yeah. I do speak japanese, so i don't see why i shouldn't import it.
    Won't spoil anything for anyone, but i'm a little afraid i would get spoiled on twitter or some of the japanese blogs/sites i read if i waited.

I'd say import if you're in a similar situation!

• Just started Witcher 3: Wild Hunt last week. I missed it when it was originally released so I decided to wait for all the DLC before I started.
    My PSN id is ChieBestWaifu

• Wonderful 101. Can't believe I got this username.

• @guroneko
    I can understand some Japanese, although I only understand like every 4th word (Hasn't stopped me from playing all the JPN only Yakuza games

• @Chie-Best-Waifu oh, you're in for one hell of a ride. have you played any of the earlier games in the series?

• @seppo91 Not really. I play only a little bit of both games, but wasn't able to get into them. I loved the worldbuilding that was going on but couldn't get into the mechanics for some reason. I've already gotten farther in Wild Hunt than either of the previous games though. Maybe I'll go back and give them another shot someday.

• @Chie-Best-Waifu Might be worth it. I never did play them but fell in love with Witcher 3 almost immediately. amazing game.

• Finished Uncharted 4 and Dark Souls 3 so I'm trying to finally beat the Witcher and get the last trophy I need from the Bloodborne DLC to 100% it. Also playing Overwatch a lot.

• on PS4 that would be UC4 and Trine 3 (that i just bought in the sale).

on X1 it's Far Cry 4.

and on x360 its a mixture of Far Cry Classic, 2, 3 and 4. Primal will be added next week (X1) on my birthday, thanks to wor lass.

• I finished Tears to Tiara II on PS3 a week or so ago and now i'm jumping back into jrpg goodness with Trails of Cold Steel.

• Currently just Overwatch. I want to play different stuff but it's so easy to hop into a few quick matches.

• I have been playing a game I thought I'd never play.... ESO! Yeah! The Elder Scrolls abomination/red headed stepchild. The weirdest thing about this game is that /i'm enjoying it/. I've also been playing D00M, which is just the happiest little treat in the world.

• Slowly making my way through Doom and really enjoying it. Also playing Pokémon Soul Silver on the go on my 3DS along with my PokéWalker ;)

• Steamworld Heist on PS4. Pretty fun.

I also just started playing Dragon Quest 8 for the first time this week (my first DQ game as well!).
    Only up to Pickham at the moment, but so far I'm enjoying it. Don't think it will become one of my favorite RPG's though.

Oh and I'm also playing Uncharted 4 MP!

• I'm playing Pokemon Ruby. I picked it up again this year having not finished it first time round. It has been a lot of fun and I'm thinking of catching up with the rest of the series from here.

• Currently playing through FF9 for the first time, as well as a few rounds of Overwatch daily

• Uncharted 4 story at the moment. Blood and Wine will probably be next.

• Playing a bit of Rogue Galaxy & Gravity Rush. Gonna start Bioshock Infinite tonight, trying to get rid of some of my backlog

• Started Witcher 3 full death marsh playthrough but they keep pumping out patches after patches so i think ill wait till they finish.

To be quite honest i have played and finished all the games i wanted to. I am maybe thinking of going back and revisiting Dark Souls 3. Other than that i am really pumped for Resident Evil 7 Biohazard so i might visit the previous games because its been a long time🙂