[Official] What are you playing?

• Finished Uncharted 4 and Dark Souls 3 so I'm trying to finally beat the Witcher and get the last trophy I need from the Bloodborne DLC to 100% it. Also playing Overwatch a lot.

• on PS4 that would be UC4 and Trine 3 (that i just bought in the sale).

on X1 it's Far Cry 4.

and on x360 its a mixture of Far Cry Classic, 2, 3 and 4. Primal will be added next week (X1) on my birthday, thanks to wor lass.

• I finished Tears to Tiara II on PS3 a week or so ago and now i'm jumping back into jrpg goodness with Trails of Cold Steel.

• Currently just Overwatch. I want to play different stuff but it's so easy to hop into a few quick matches.

• I have been playing a game I thought I'd never play.... ESO! Yeah! The Elder Scrolls abomination/red headed stepchild. The weirdest thing about this game is that /i'm enjoying it/. I've also been playing D00M, which is just the happiest little treat in the world.

• Slowly making my way through Doom and really enjoying it. Also playing Pokémon Soul Silver on the go on my 3DS along with my PokéWalker ;)

• Steamworld Heist on PS4. Pretty fun.

I also just started playing Dragon Quest 8 for the first time this week (my first DQ game as well!).
    Only up to Pickham at the moment, but so far I'm enjoying it. Don't think it will become one of my favorite RPG's though.

Oh and I'm also playing Uncharted 4 MP!

• I'm playing Pokemon Ruby. I picked it up again this year having not finished it first time round. It has been a lot of fun and I'm thinking of catching up with the rest of the series from here.

• Currently playing through FF9 for the first time, as well as a few rounds of Overwatch daily

• Uncharted 4 story at the moment. Blood and Wine will probably be next.

• Playing a bit of Rogue Galaxy & Gravity Rush. Gonna start Bioshock Infinite tonight, trying to get rid of some of my backlog

• Started Witcher 3 full death marsh playthrough but they keep pumping out patches after patches so i think ill wait till they finish.

To be quite honest i have played and finished all the games i wanted to. I am maybe thinking of going back and revisiting Dark Souls 3. Other than that i am really pumped for Resident Evil 7 Biohazard so i might visit the previous games because its been a long time🙂

• Global Moderator

So I finished A Link to the Past (might write something later on that),Gone Home and the RE7 demo. Really enjoyed all of those.

Now I'm going to tackle another SNES classic in Super Metroid!

• Overwatch and Fire Emblem Fates.

• Global Moderator

I have just taken the last trophy in The Division, so now I got Uncharted Nathan Drake collection and Dishonored remastered waiting for me! Even though Ive played through Dishonored before, so might play through uncharted first!

• Hearts of Iron IV and Overwatch.

I have a huge list of games to finish or start, but the allies extensive e3 coverage is filling my time.

• I've really been getting into Fallout 4 lately and dabbling in SW Battlefront..

Other than that, my MP staples Napoleon TW, CSGO, Red Orchestra

• @Faaip I've been meaning to do a second playthrough of Fallout 4. Might wait until the next 3 DLC drops. Haven't played the first 3 yet either.

• Lots of Witcher 3. Watching Blood play B&W inspired me to give it one more try and I'm finding it a lot better with the alternate movement mode + the autoloot mod (alleviated a lot of my initial gripes when I first tried it). 30 hours in and I've barely scratched the surface off Novigrad =P

Also LOTS of Overwatch. D.va forever :two_hearts:

• Fallout 2 and The Wind Waker. First time for both of these games and I'm mixed on both titles so far, though I have to say that The Wind Waker's infectious presentation has me enjoying it more than I would have otherwise.