[Official] What are you playing?

• @Axel Its by one of the takoyaki stands on the north side of the bridge.

• Nothing beats a good old difficulty spike. It's gonna be a while before I beat the second boss in Nioh.

• Yakuza 0
    Finished Saki's training and beat Mercury on my 2nd try, on my 1st one I was only short of a few hundred thousands but on my 2nd I had like 17 million more than him.
    Partnered with all places in the Venus area and got challenged.

• I've reached the post game for Pokemon Sun and I'm really under levelled for it! TIME TO BEGIN THE GRIND!

• @Minamik Really? i found the first boss harder then the second

• @FF7Cloud I had to completely deck myself out in anti paralysis gear to deal with it, lol.

• Yakuza 0
    Venus and Moon down, both at 1st try, Hibiki's and Chika's training done.

• @Minamik i just couldn't read the ball and chain attack on the first boss, he really threw me for a loop.

• Yakuza 0
    I have completed the Cabaret Club story and Mana's training, also bought 30 ascessories for each girl. I'm now at chapter 8.

• Just finished chapter 3 of Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I absolutely love how dumb this game and how silly things get.

• Global Moderator

I just picked up Age Of Empires 2 HD remake. I had kinda forgotten how much fun it is to just mock about on a large map vs AI and just build up a huge army and smash the enemy down! also just touched the first campaign, its rather fun!

• Went to town to play some pokemon go today, walked about 7kms got a few of the gen 2 pokemon

• Stuck on another boss in Nioh. I wouldn't describe it as a hard boss. I just have a hard time telling when it's going to do what...Pretty cool level stage though! Reminds me of a certain part of Fatal Frame 5.

• Not played much this weekend, but Nioh all last week, only just reached the

2nd region

But I'm absolutely loving it!

• Finished Chapter 3 in trails in the sky SC .Whoa i think this game may be better then the cold steel games.

• I'm late to the party.. but I got A Link to the Past for GBA. I finally get to play it :D

• Yakuza 0
    Well once done with the side stories the main story goes by rather fast, chapter 10 after the battle.

• After a long hiatus, back to Yakuza 0 for a little while last night. I demolished Club Mars on my second attempt, and got 300 million Yen for this! WHAT?? Never had so much cash, I bought a lot of abilities, and then went on to secure partnership with all of the businesses in the Jupiter area, and am about ready to challenge them.

It's a fun touch that all the clubs are named after Sailor Moon characters and the star girl of each club is wearing the corresponding color: red for Club Mars, green for Jupiter, and so on.

I really hope I manage to power through the rest of the game in the next two weeks to make room for Zelda, Torment and Horizon, but who am I kidding :(

• I got Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls on hold, and I started the first Yakuza but left it on hold as well to play RE7. But since that's done, I guess Yakuza it is. My "on hold" list is almost as long as my backlog.

• I've progressed pretty far in Mirror's Edge Catalyst and I'm assuming I'm nearing the end. I have been having a blast just running around that city. I don't think it will hold my attention for the remaining week and a half until Zelda comes out so I'll probably have to put some serious time into Titan Souls, which I have only played a couple bosses in but it pretty fun and charming so far.