[Official] What are you playing?

• Been playing a bit of Overwatch. If any Australians want to add me I'm koenji#11253

• Global Moderator

Lots of Overwatch and some Doom and Uncharted 2 on the side.

• FF14 and I'm trying to start up Atelier Sophie. I started it yesterday, but had to pretty much immediately stop due to how sick I was feeling, I just couldn't play any games and had to lay down and just watch TV. Definitely looking forward to really getting deep into Sophie.

Prior to that I just finished Blood & Wine and got all the trophies. I was incredibly happy with how it all ended for me. It was deeply satisfying and also pretty sad, since there's just no more for me to play. I can't wait for their Cyberpunk game. And before I played through and platinum'd Wild Arms 3 on the PS4, which really held up and was excellent. Hopefully we can get a PS2 Classics port of Wild Arms: Alter Code F (the WA1 remake) on the PS4 as well as I think that's my favorite Wild Arms game. I wouldn't mind playing through 4 and 5 again either.

My PSN ID is SeanTSC and I think my Steam one is as well. It's also my XBL one, but I haven't used any Xbox services in a long time now.

• I've been plugging away on Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition on PC still. Those versions are a really nice way to play the Infinity Engine games. I can't wait for Beamdog to get Icewind Dale II out.

On PS4, like Huber, I keep coming back to Uncharted 4's multiplayer. It's a really chill time. I prefer the Command mode since it's less about racking up kills so I can stay alive a lot longer.

I do wish I was playing Overwatch. Just haven't been able to afford that so far.

Oh, and I've been playing some Severed and Royal Librarians 2 on my Vita.

• Overwatch if people are online and a little Guild Wars 2 if not. I have a lot of backlog to catch up on, but whatever.

• At this very moment, trying to beat a high score in Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions. Then it's back to Dirt Rally.

• Lots of Overwatch as well! Finished Uncharted 4 and Gone Home the last couple of days, both great games!

• I recently bought a Gameboy Color because I had lost mine awhile ago, so I've been replaying Pokemon Red!

• I've been playing Ys Memories of Celceta on the Vita, Bravely Default on my newly acquired n3ds and trying to finish Bloodborne on PS4.

PSN: crimilde_0

• I'm I have to do one more playthrough of Oxenfree to get a platinum (I don't care usually, but I like the trophies here (and my GOTY-2016-so-far deserves it)).

I am also on SteamWorld Heist which is really good. Also I finally started Never Alone but I'm not really in it for now. It is short at least.

• SWTOR, and Hands of fate. Gonna try We Are The Dwarves next and Paragon when it comes out.
    Steam, Epic games and twitter: Nillend

• @TheDarkKnight774 argh.. Still have to get through that one. Dangonronpa too when I think about it.

• Right now, nothing. Got the platinum on The Witness and DS3 (just missing Demon's Souls in the series as of now), finished UC4. Just playing some ranked in League every couple days. I'm debating going back to The Witcher 3, but the combat is just too dry for me. I really wanted to enjoy it, and it looks and sounds cool as hell, but I just had to stop after freeing the ghost from the tower like 10 or so hours in. I have some PSN credit and I was considering picking up Soul Axiom.

• At the moment just Overwatch.

• Pretty much Overwatch here too. I dabble in Hitman when new things drop, but I think it's mostly going to be Overwatch until at least #FE drops.

• Right now I'm playing Fire emblem Conquest, The witcher 3 Blood and wine and some Overwatch on the side.
    My PSN ID is Feowulf. Feel free to add me if you want.

• Banned

I haven't had a chance to game a ton this week, but I did get Odin Sphere PS4 and Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator PS4 this week, so I will be playing those ASAP. Probably Guilty Gear first to see all the stories and that beautiful game engine. Then tons of Odin Sphere until No Man's Sky releases on August 9th

• Finished UC4 platinum and Journey.
    Started playing Riptide GP2, thanks Bosman .
    Planning on playing Rogue Galaxy on PS4. I want to start it this weekend but I think it will be hard to focus with all the E3 buzz.

• @RG_Schmitz said in What are you playing?:

Finished UC4 platinum and Journey.
    Started playing Riptide GP2, thanks Bosman .
    Planning on playing Rogue Galaxy on PS4. I want to start it this weekend but I think it will be hard to focus with all the E3 buzz.

How did you get the trophy of speed running the game lol

• @Hesperus UC4? Cheated haha. I don´t like speedrunning.