[Official] What are you playing?

• @Minamik Oh man why? do you want to hate the game? it's going to be tedious ,, I never really got why people love getting trophies/achievements , yeah it's cool to hear the jingle and see the title of the trophy but i will never go after a platinum, the only plat i have is on The Walking Dead S1 cause you get it for finishing the game!

• @Waleed_WSF88 said in What are you playing?:

@Minamik Oh man why? do you want to hate the game? it's going to be tedious ,, I never really got why people love getting trophies/achievements , yeah it's cool to hear the jingle and see the title of the trophy but i will never go after a platinum, the only plat i have is on The Walking Dead S1 cause you get it for finishing the game!

If it gets too annoying I'll drop it, but right now I'm still enjoying all the post-game stuff.

• Trying out the Dead By Daylight Beta with some friends.

Then shortly we'll play some Multi-Theft Auto.

• @TheOhrenberger said in What are you playing?:

@Gloop said in What are you playing?:

Halo: Combat Evolved (Anniversary Edition) on 360. Not enjoying it very much, the driving controls are terrible and I don't like the pacing at all. Only played an hour or so. Worth pushing through or should I skip it and start with Halo 2?

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. - On my third case, close to finishing it. Pretty fun so far. Playing it in very short bursts though so I forget what's happening most of the time.

Halo 1 has some fantastic missions in the middle of the campaign. How far are you? I know you said and hour or so but is that 2 missions, 3 missions? If you haven't made it to Silent Cartographer yet you need to keep pushing on. And then you go to Assault on the Control Room and then 343 Guilty Spark and its just a great stretch of missions.

Yeah just two missions so far. It just feels so weird to me, it feels very difficult and I find myself losing track of where to go. I skipped most of the classic FPS' so that's probably why.

@Oscillator Dude, I feel it's already hard on normal mode lol. I'm not very good at video games unfortunately.

• @Gloop said in What are you playing?:

@Oscillator Dude, I feel it's already hard on normal mode lol. I'm not very good at video games unfortunately.

If that's the case, you can kiss your a@@ goodbye on The Library...

• My essential game is Super Mario 64. I've been playing that game daily for years. I first played the game at the age of 5, and now I can play that game with my eyes closed. I'll play it while watching youtube or even while reading, that's how much time I've put into Mario 64.

• Global Moderator

Just to update this. I've collected 5 crystals in LTTP, only 2 to go. Right now, one line review.. it holds up.

• I'm playing Witcher 3: Blood and Wine (just a lovely expansion), and jumping in to some DS3 PvP now and then (doing the W3-to-DS3 switch is always fun. How many estus' must I consume before I start using R1 and R2 again).

I'll get to Doom soon enough.

PSN: matteroffactSH

• Playing a good bit of Hearts of Iron 4. I'm still in the "I have no idea what I'm doing" stage sot there is some frustration. But I am definitely enjoying it.
    Also playing EU4. Because I am almost always playing it.

• For now my time is split between One Piece and Overwatch. I think i'm just about done with One Piece i'm just not getting into it.

• @Gloop said in What are you playing?:

@TheOhrenberger said in What are you playing?:

Halo: Combat Evolved (Anniversary Edition) on 360. Not enjoying it very much, the driving controls are terrible and I don't like the pacing at all. Only played an hour or so. Worth pushing through or should I skip it and start with Halo 2?

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. - On my third case, close to finishing it. Pretty fun so far. Playing it in very short bursts though so I forget what's happening most of the time.

Halo 1 has some fantastic missions in the middle of the campaign. How far are you? I know you said and hour or so but is that 2 missions, 3 missions? If you haven't made it to Silent Cartographer yet you need to keep pushing on. And then you go to Assault on the Control Room and then 343 Guilty Spark and its just a great stretch of missions.

Yeah just two missions so far. It just feels so weird to me, it feels very difficult and I find myself losing track of where to go. I skipped most of the classic FPS' so that's probably why.

I know what you're talking about. The second mission, Halo, in particular is a mission I remember getting lost on as well my first time playing. The other missions are better at telling you where to go.

• I've been playing a lot of old school games, FFVII and Chrono Trigger.

• @TheOhrenberger said in What are you playing?:

@TheOhrenberger said in What are you playing?:

I know what you're talking about. The second mission, Halo, in particular is a mission I remember getting lost on as well my first time playing. The other missions are better at telling you where to go.

Good to hear. I finished the second mission and enjoying the third one so far. It's so hard to go back to some of these 'old' games. Still enjoying it though, thanks for the comment. I had an XBOX 360 lying around for a couple of years, I never beat a single game on it.

• Currently playing The Division and Elite Dangerous.

Elite is consuming my life.

Also playing through Oxenfree.

• I recently finished Uncharted 4 (On crushing), Doom, and been playing a mixture of Odin Sphere, Blood Bowl 2, Paragon, and the Grand Kingdom Demo to pass the time.

Summer is quite the dry season for gaming (Pun totally intended).

• currently I am about 95% Overwatch, with some time here & there popping back into Fallout 4 to play some Far Harbor and watch heads explode satisfyingly as I shoot things with my shotgun.

considering streaming something later this summer, but I haven't decided whether I want to replay Bloodborne with a strength build this time or dive into something old that I've never played.

• Loved Uncharted 4 and played the platinum out of it. Now the multiplayer has kept me busy the last few weeks, and I'm still going to continue. It's a lot of fun, and it's just so smooth to play.

I would love to begin with Blood and Wine with Geralt, but I'm just too into football now for a month. :) It takes up all the evenings. After Germany has won the tournament I'll sit down with Witcher's goodbyes and just enjoy it thoroughly.

• Hopping back and forth between Odin Sphere, Homefront and Blood & Wine in my free time.

• I've been playing a lot of Persona 2: Innocent Sin recently. Persona 3/4 are some of my favorite games ever, so I wanted to give the earlier games a shot, and while the original Persona was a bit hard to slog through, Persona 2 has not disappointed. It's so much more complex than 3/4, which through me for a loop at first. The system of spreading rumors, going out to eat before entering a dungeon, making pacts with demons, and all of the spell types, come together in a really fun package. Not to mention, the characters, in true Persona style, are so incredibly likable and unique. So much so that the returning Persona One characters make me want to try playing the original again.

(And I'm always playing the A Hat in Time Beta)

• I'm currently playing Uncharted 4 (loving every second), as well as a certain 18+ game released in japan last month... Oh japan... i love you!

The next "normal" game for me is gonna be Persona 5 in september i think. I hope it'll be as good as it looks, first time persona player here.