[Official] What are you playing?

• Started Witcher 3 full death marsh playthrough but they keep pumping out patches after patches so i think ill wait till they finish.

To be quite honest i have played and finished all the games i wanted to. I am maybe thinking of going back and revisiting Dark Souls 3. Other than that i am really pumped for Resident Evil 7 Biohazard so i might visit the previous games because its been a long time🙂

• Global Moderator

So I finished A Link to the Past (might write something later on that),Gone Home and the RE7 demo. Really enjoyed all of those.

Now I'm going to tackle another SNES classic in Super Metroid!

• Overwatch and Fire Emblem Fates.

• Global Moderator

I have just taken the last trophy in The Division, so now I got Uncharted Nathan Drake collection and Dishonored remastered waiting for me! Even though Ive played through Dishonored before, so might play through uncharted first!

• Hearts of Iron IV and Overwatch.

I have a huge list of games to finish or start, but the allies extensive e3 coverage is filling my time.

• I've really been getting into Fallout 4 lately and dabbling in SW Battlefront..

Other than that, my MP staples Napoleon TW, CSGO, Red Orchestra

• @Faaip I've been meaning to do a second playthrough of Fallout 4. Might wait until the next 3 DLC drops. Haven't played the first 3 yet either.

• Lots of Witcher 3. Watching Blood play B&W inspired me to give it one more try and I'm finding it a lot better with the alternate movement mode + the autoloot mod (alleviated a lot of my initial gripes when I first tried it). 30 hours in and I've barely scratched the surface off Novigrad =P

Also LOTS of Overwatch. D.va forever :two_hearts:

• Fallout 2 and The Wind Waker. First time for both of these games and I'm mixed on both titles so far, though I have to say that The Wind Waker's infectious presentation has me enjoying it more than I would have otherwise.

• I just got Ghost in the Shell Online from the e3 ticket humble bundle.

its pretty fun, still getting used to it but it was worth the buck i paid for it.

• I'm pretty much always playing PokĂ©mon. On top of that, I recently finished Uncharted for the first time and started Uncharted 2, but E3 got in the way. I've also been dipping my toes in Kingdom Hearts Unchained X on and off. It's aight.

• I have played ADOM for last 15 years, and still go for a run every once in a while, But I currently play Final Fantasy X HD on PC.

• I've been playing a lot of Rocket League and Overwatch but recently I discovered a mobile game called Nonstop Knight. I've been playing it for a couple of days.

Youtube Video

The game plays itself (even when you are not playing it) and it just notifies you when there is a boss fight. You can also use skills to speed up the progression to the next level. The gameplay is fairly simple and don't expect anything deep. It's free-to-play, so expect the game to at least offer you some bonuses for money. But you don't need to. If you want something to just chill, maybe this is something you might want to download :)

• Playing Bravely Default right now. Fiance got it for me for christmas years ago, but I've never had enough time to sink into it. Its great so far. Also playing Overwatch (of course) and still working on my Persona 4 Golden playthrough.

• I just started playing Persona 4 for the first time, purely because of ben's enthusiasm for it. incredible game. the first cut scene when he activates his persona had me grinning ear to ear

• @myfatdad said in What are you playing?:

Currently just Overwatch. I want to play different stuff but it's so easy to hop into a few quick matches.

Same for me but I think i'm going to finally start Battlefield Hardline.

• Playing Diablo 3 on PS4 trying to get the platinum trophy. Only 45 more bounties!

Playing through Gravity Rush again, this time on PS4. Such sn amazing game.

Rainbow Six Siege is my goto multiplayer game. I have a pretty solid group of friends that all play together.

Street Fighter V. I suuuuck at most fighting games, but damn do I love myself some Street Fighter.

• @Stormcrownn Yeah I haven't picked up any DLC.. I'll probably wait until I finish most of the game or wait for a sale. I've been hearing good things about Far Harbor though

• I'm still working on Persona 2, I know that's gonna take a while, but I finally picked up Psychonauts and I really like it so far. I've got a soft spot for 3d platformers and games with memorable characters, so its right up my alley.

• Been playing Overwatch in college, but now that I'm back home I've got my hands on my old PS3 meaning I have the opportunity to buy/play Suikoden 1, 2, and 3 and Persona 4. Plus I still need to play Blood and Wine!