Nintendo Treehouse Live

• admin

https://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Supposed to be Zelda all day I thought, but we just got a Zelda trailer, and now it's on Pokemon. What do you think?

• They kinda changed their program (or they never intended to show ONLY Zelda. Apparently there was some interpretation mistake.) But they will show a lot of Zelda after the Pokemon.

• This is so freaking boring. 3 minutes of Zelda and then 30 minutes of Pokemon translations.

• Very underwhelming showing.

• Pokemon was cringe, it didn't need a presentation, the game is out this year, we already know a lot about it on the internet, twitter was more insightful than the people on stage.

Zelda right now LOOKS cool, but this framerate has me worried. It's like they're going to force us to buy an NX.

• Zelda is so beautiful!!!!!!! :astonished: :cry: :cry:

• @ZyloWolfBane said in Nintendo Treehouse Live:

Pokemon was cringe, it didn't need a presentation, the game is out this year, we already know a lot about it on the internet, twitter was more insightful than the people on stage.

Zelda right now LOOKS cool, but this framerate has me worried. It's like they're going to force us to buy an NX.

The game doesn't come out until next year so there is plenty of time for Nintendo to smooth out the frame rate. Nintendo is one of the only publishers who seems to make most of their games run at 60fps even on Wii U so I'd expect Breath of the Wild to run at a stable 30fps at least by the time it comes out.

The stream could also just make the frame rate and overall image quality look worse than it actually is. No video on the Internet can properly represent how a game looks these days. No doubt that the NX version will be better though.

• I feel like when nintendo made link between worlds every one was like, "why havent you made an open world zelda, with non-chibi graphics and full exploration" and then when they deliver open world grand zelda and now everyones gonnna be like "meh its okay, I wish it was more 'zelda'. " I wish people would just like games. Man that game is pretty.

• @JHunterPearson @ZyloWolfBane Wouldn't be in this position if internet babbies hadn't lost their shit over "only" Zelda.

I enjoyed the peek at Pokemon but it definitely showed all it needed to show. Breaks have been a tad long but the stuff they've shown has me pumped.

• Zelda looks GORGEOUS but that amiibo stuff is bumming me out. I know its optional but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Figures look great though... oh the conflict! =P

• @Dirokia said in Nintendo Treehouse Live:

@JHunterPearson @ZyloWolfBane Wouldn't be in this position if internet babbies hadn't lost their shit over "only" Zelda.

I enjoyed the peek at Pokemon but it definitely showed all it needed to show. Breaks have been a tad long but the stuff they've shown has me pumped.

Quite true. At the time I made my comment I had only seen the early trailer of Zelda. The Pokémon stuff was okay, it just dragged on and on. Then we stared at the Treehouse wallpaper for what felt like an eternity. Now I'm happy again. Zelda looks like a total system seller. I don't have a Wii U, but I'll get an Nx just to play Zelda.

• As someone who doesn't really care about Zelda these demos are't really selling me on the series but I guess I'm the type of person they aren't going for.

• The Zelda stuff was easily my favourite part of E3.

• Zelda is the game of the show for me. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

• As a diehard Pokemon fan I was thrilled to see what we saw of it. All of the tweaks and additions to the system are things fans have been asking for, and that just make sense in general. Things like showing what stats are effected when leveling up has me really excited. Not to mention, Nintendo showing Zelda exclusively had me worried since I don't think you can really go to E3 with only one announcement. That being said, I was glad that they kept the Pokemon presentation to the length that it was before moving back on to Zelda. So far Zelda has really exceeded my expectations. It looks a little rough around the edges but there are a lot of reasons why that may be the case. Regardless, as someone who might end up having to play it on a Wii U since I likely won't be able to afford an NX at launch, I'd be happy exploring the land of Hyrule as it is now. (As always, I've got my fingers crossed for Mother 3)

• All I could think of the entire Nintendo show was

alt text

• Never been a Zelda fan, wonder if this new one might be for me finally. Guess I'll have to get an NX and try it.