Just including the games that were shown at the conferences.
Very Interested - I'll get these
- Mass Effect Andromeda - I love Mass Effect, but it's disappointing how little was shown.
- Skyrim Special Edition - somehow I never played this, so now is the time
- Final Fantas XV - I have reservations but it still seems like a must buy for me
- We Happy Few - I'm not sure what this game really is but hype levels are high
- South Park the Fractured But Whole - Hilarious highlight of the Ubi conference
- God of War - Looked fantastic. I liked seeing a different side of Kratos, a different setting, and the sort of Dark Souls-esque over the shoulder perspective.
- The Last Guardian - LOVE Ico and Shadow of the Colossus so I'll be getting this
- Horizon Zero Dawn - Looks spectacular and potentially a new major Sony IP
- Days Gone - Looked really impressive technically and I assume there's a lot more to the game than the constant horde of zombies.
- Death Stranding - I'm back!!!
- Zelda - looks like it
probablyhopefully will live up to the massive hype
Interested - If these review well and/or get hype from the Allies and friends I'll probably pick them up... eventually (too many games)
- Dishonored 2 - own the first one but haven't got to it yet
- Prey - hard to tell what this will be like
- Gears of War 4 - I never got into these games but wouldn't mind going back and playing them
- Dead Rising 4 - Ditto
- Scalebound - I was hyped for this but it didn't show very well.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands - EZA didn't dig this and it didn't show well but I think it has potential
- For Honor - Looks cool but the vikings vs. samurai thing is so cheesy yet seems to take itself seriously? I'll wait and see.
- Detroit: Become Human - I'm not sure if this is my kind of game but it was presented really well so I'm willing to give it a chance.
- Spiderman - I think there's a 80% chance this will be amazing and 20% chance it will have some big problems. I haven't seen a great spiderman game in a long time so I have trust issues. Insomniac should be good though.
The rest are either not for me, or could be good but didn't show well, or I didn't remember them.
edited to add We Happy Few