I survived hurricane Irma.
That's my news update
Best posts made by DMCMaster
RE: Ubisoft E3 2017 Discussion
TEARS LITERAL FUCKING TEARS, I'M SO EXCITED I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY EXPRESS MYSELF IN WORDS
RE: The PS5 News and Info Thread
Welp, finally dipped into my PSN wallet after putting $25 bucks into it every other week since like March, so my launch lineup is
Dirt 5 (PS4 version get's upgrade)- Digital
NFS: Hot Pursuit (PS4 game, but I fucking loved this game)- Digital
Cyberpunk (had it preordered before hand, just tossing it in)-Digital
Hitman 3 (PS4 version gets upgrade)- Digital
Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS4 version get's upgrade)- Digital
Yakuza 7 (PS4 Version get's upgrade)- Physical copy
Watch Dogs Legion (popped up for $25 on Amazon a few months back, so why not)- Physical
RE: That's News!
Honestly not to hate on the guy but how are people going to know they love a game before trying it. Like I get there being pedigree, getting caught in the hype, or the studio/team having a proven track record, but to essentially shit on people waiting for something to go on sale when they have nothing other then reviews to go on is kinda of a shit take.
RE: Nintendo Switch January 12th Event
Get your bingo cards ready folks, or make 25 predictions. Whichever is easier
As for my predictions
- 250 and $300 launch price (Standard and Deluxe) Called it $300 launch price
- Zelda a lunch title in US and Japan (delayed in European regions) Launch title world wide
- Region free console Called it
- New Joycon variants shown, will be available shortly after launch Kinda?
- Smash 4, Splatoon, Mario Maker, Xenoblade X, FExSMT, Mario Kart, and Bayonetta 2 will be ported to Switch So far only Mario Kart, wait to see what gets announced in the next few days
- Smash adapter will work with Switch in docked mode, a separate adapter will be released for portable mode.
- New Amiibos.
- 3 major permanently exclusive third party titles, on of which will be from Platinum, one from Capcom, and one will be a exclusive Dynasty Warriors game (either Hyrule Legends 2, Fire Emblem, or Smash Bros based) Fire Emblem Warriors, and SMT5
- Pokemon Stars for late summer, early fall release, will be akin to Black & White 2 (sequel in the same setting, but new...ish plot)
- Rabbids RPG will make it close to launch (maybe a 3-4 week gap between launch and release) Will feature more then just Mario and Rayman themed locations and enemy's, a handful of other Ubisoft and Nintendo themed places will be present.
- New Fatal Frame announced for Japan, along side collection of 1-3 in HD (rebuilt on the engine being used for 6)
- Retro will announce two titles, one of which will release 4-5 months after release, the other just being a general announcement of the project to the public
- One First party Nintendo game being made on Unreal 4
- VC will launch with almost 50 games, split between NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Genesis/Mega Drive, and GBA
- Mother 3 will finally get a international release, will a limited physical release for it, alongside that Mother 4 will be announced
- VC games will have wireless local multiplayer between multiple Switch consoles.
- New VC emulation designed by N.E.R.D, this applies to each system.
- Dragon Quest themed Switch announced for JPN release
- A demonstration of who the IR "touch" interface will work with the system docked.
- Bravely Default 3rd to be announced, alongside HD collection of 1 and 2.
- Nintendo announces media project deal for 3 different properties, one will be a movie, the other 2 will be TV
- Project X Zone 3 announced for Switch, will feature 3D character models,
- News about the Universal deal (Might be a Switch event, but I have a feeling that something Universal related will sneak in)
- Pikmin 4 will be a launch title
- Luigis Mansion 3 to be a fall release
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (NS/WiiU)
ITS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL, That trailer...it has awoken something.....a sense of adventure, that I dont think ive felt in years..... I NEED THIS INE MY FUCKING HANDS NOW
RE: GameCube Virtual Console - Wishlist
Super Smash Bros Melee Mostly so the tournament scene will have a easier time getting setup, Also Melee on the go just sounds awesome
Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 Plus, and PSO Episode 3 Card Revolution Even if the online cant be restored (would be awesome if it was) both games are great fun in split screen, and both have a simple enough control setup that it could easily be mapped to a Joy con setup.
Eternal Darkness Need I say more
Paper Mario Never had a chance to finish it
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 While I have a feeling there will be some kind of Prime HD trilogy remaster, I still think having the original versions available would be great.
Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2, and that weird fighting game spinoff This series really needs to be revived
Super Mario Sunshine I have a feeling it will show up close to launch, and considering it was the last game to have a slightly open world structure, I suspect its release will be timed just close enough to Oddsesy to help build hype
Wind Waker and Twilight Princess While I do suspect a HD pack with both games to come out sometime after BotW, again I just think having the original available would be great
Baten Kaitos Again a game I never had a chance to play
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (and its Wii sequel) Loved these two games, and considering that both games are going for $100+, and the franchise being far more popular in the West now then it was at the time of release. I think a digital release is warranted
Killer 7 Just want more people to experience this Suda trip.
.Hack//GU HD Remaster announced
Gotta say I'm excited for this, even though I was a big Dot Hack fan growing up I never got a chance to play any of the games, didn't help that by the time I got a PS2 the original GU games were hard to find, and the original 4 even harder.
List of improvements across all 3 games
RE: SNES Classic now avaliable for pre-order at Walmart.com
I typically order from Amazon, and they don't charge you till the item is shipped, not the moment you make the order