PS4 has no games
Posts made by ib0show
1-2 Switch - Vote for Stream Picks
The Nintendo Switch launch is approaching and the official EZA Switch event is on the Horizon. What games would you like to see them play the most. Here is a list from Wikipedia of some of them. please let me know what I'm missing. Blood wants to narrow it down to a Top 10.
Some featured game-types include:
- Quick Draw: Resembling a cowboy showdown, both players must point their controllers downwards and, upon receiving the order to fire, must aim their controller and fire before their opponent.
- Milk: Players must use gestures and specific button presses in order to milk a virtual cow, with the aim to milk more jugs than their opponent.
- Copy Dance: Each player takes turns making dance poses, which the other player must copy in time to the music. Players are scored based on their performance.
- Samurai Training: One player makes an overhead sword swinging motion while the other player must clap their controller, as if they were catching a sword with their bare hands. Players take it in turns until one player fails to catch their opponent's sword.
- Ping Pong: A table tennis game in which players must listen to rhythmic audio cues to hit back a ping pong ball. Players can perform lobs and smashes to alter the flow and try to throw off their opponent.
- Eating Contest: A single-player game which makes use of the right Joy-Con controller's IR motion camera. Players hold the controller a short distance from their mouth and make biting motions to try and eat as many sandwiches as they can within the time limit.
Safe Crack: Players must race to open up a safe by twisting the Joy-Con controllers to turn a dial, paying attention to bumps from the controller.
- Ball Counting: Using the Joy-Con's HD Rumble feature, players must guess how many balls are rolling around inside a box.
- Wizard: Players use the Joy-Con controllers as makeshift wands, using gestures and counters to push back a clashing beam of magic.
- Sword Fight: Players use the Joy-Con controllers as swords, holding down the shoulder button to guard and releasing it and swinging the controller to attack.
- Telephone: Players place their Joy-Con controllers on a surface and must be the first to pick theirs up when the phone rings.
- Shaver: Players use the Joy-Con controllers as electric razors, racing to be the first to completely shave their virtual beards.
- Runway: Players listen to musical cues to strut down a runway and make dynamic poses.
- Soda: Players shake up a single Joy-Con controller representing a bottle of soda and pass it around, aiming to not be the one holding it when the cork inevitably pops.
- Baby: Played in the Switch's Handheld mode, players must rock a crying baby to sleep and put it down gently without waking it up.
- Joy-Con Rotation: Players place the Joy-Con controllers on a surface and take it in turns to carefully lift and rotate the controller without moving too quickly. The winner is whoever rotates their controller the most over three turns.
- Liar Dice: Players use their Joy-Con controllers as a cup and dice. Players can shake the controllers around to shuffle the dice, and when the cups are lifted, the player with the highest number on their dice wins. However, as the number on a player's dice can only be detected by the opposing player through vibration, players may attempt to bluff their opponent, tricking them into shaking their cup and ending up with a lower number.
- Beach Flag: Players jog on the spot in order to be the first to reach a flag.
RE: Games you hate that everyone else seems to love.
hate is a strong word, there's a lot of games that I don't like that people love but I don't hate them.
RE: Resident Evil 7 - (PC/PS4/XB1)
Wanted to give my thoughts on playing it in VR. What Huber said during the full playthrough is true. You did feel motion sickness after a small session in the beginning (40-60 minutes). But after a few sessions became 80-100 minutes. By the end of the game I did a 4 hour 1 sitting. I was constantly sprinting and wasn't bothered by it. The settings I had was the default settings of 40 degrees and slow movement. Any questions feel free to ask.
RE: Crackling audio during Bosman v Wozniak
I found another youtube video which you probably already seen that says on Xsplit go to tools, general settings, uncheck silence detection.
Also how many USBs are plugged into the computer. Is the webcam plugged into the back. Are the USB devices getting enough power?
Could it be possible if you can test it out on your own twitch channel with your webcam and microphone unplugged while a youtube song playing at the same time as you're playing tetris.