Automata stream #5 posted.
Next Stream (#6) Saturday June 1, 2019 8pm-11pm Eastern Standard Time
Posts made by shoutouttoyokotaro
RE: [updated:4/29/19]Watch shout_out_to_yoko_taro stream Nier:Automata
Automata stream #5 posted.
[updated:4/29/19]Watch shout_out_to_yoko_taro stream Nier:Automata
I played through Ending A of Nier: Automata in May of 2017 and then put it down. I'm starting over from the beginning on PS4 and intend to stream through all of the endings and side quests.
Find out why I waited until now.
I love Yoko Taro's work and really want to dissect this game and try and peer into the mind of one of the most genuine people in the video game industry. Let's give shout outs to Yoko Taro, be jolly, and discuss the game in progress with plenty of spicy takes.
I expected to stream the whole of Nier Automata on stream over several weeks. Currently I don't have a schedule as I've never streamed before. Joining me for this series is my wife who platinum-ed the game two years ago.
Series: Nier: Automata is definitely a happy game
Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/shout_out_to_yoko_taro
Episode 01 (YT): https://youtu.be/tLvKphu5xc4
Episode 02 (Twitch) : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/417371757
Episode 02 (YT) : https://youtu.be/hY5e1Zwr_aI
Episode 03 (Twitch) : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/420562138
Episode 03 (YT) : https://youtu.be/sK3KnU0z-k4
Episode 04 (Twitch): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/423682209
Episode 04 (YT) : https://youtu.be/qTvzdPhFNZM
Episode 05 (Twitch) : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/426744126
Episode 05 (YT): https://youtu.be/BjkoGO4v_zY
Episode 06 (Twitch): Due to Vacation: June 1, 2019 @ 8PM Eastern Standard Time
Find me on Twitter @Lynnearsystem
- Mic volume is difficult to normalize due to it being a logitech webcam. I'll try to adjust input volume for episode 2, but I worry I may get to loud when I'm excited.
- I need to stop putting my foot on the coffee table being used to prop up the webcam.
- I'm wondering if I should explore finding a way for people to "call in" and join the stream by video or audio (more direct audio engagement like a talk radio station).
(PS4) Monster Hunter World: Behemoth Extreme LFG
So the Extreme (extreeeeeeeeeeme) Behemoth hunter in MHW is very tedious.
My friend and I tried to beat it together but run into many unprepared/uncommunicative players. We'd like to run with some people that are patient and have a strong understanding of the mechanics. We have both made it to the final phase (2nd comet).
- Mon-Fri: 7pm-11pm EST
- Sat/Sun: anytime)
What is needed to win:
- Communication (can use discord/skype/etc)
- Knowledge of move-set (it's MH after all)
- Wide Range lvl 5
What we could use:
- A heavy dps tail cutter (IG or GS)
- A tank (that knows how to grab hate)
- A HBG with plenty of Sticky 2/3's
What we can offer:
- I can Tank (charge blade), Gunner (KO build), or Tail chopper.
- Friend can Hunting Horn or Bow (sleep build)