@Eriyoth I've always played Warframe on and off because I never have anyone to play with. Wanna suffer the grind together? My Steam/Warframe username is the same as on here, Torhque.
Posts made by Torhque
RE: Last game you finished
@Axel Yeah the game definitely had pockets of fun dotted throughout the campaign. I agree about the story, but I'm hard to please in that category haha
Movement was definitely great. Shame you won't check out the multiplayer, but I totally understand. Right on. It definitely makes my top five as well
RE: Last game you finished
My most recent is Titanfall 2. It was solid. The multiplayer had me playing a shooter again in a way that I haven't experienced since Halo: Reach.
Also, I was on a recent binge of powering through my backlog:
- (November) Darksiders - Okay all around. I'm not a big fan of these types of games.
- (November) Just Cause 2 - Fun, but got repetitive towards the end.
- (November) Binary Domain - Gloriously campy vibe. Literally felt like an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. Had a blast all the way through. This game totally surprised me. Sleeper Hit 2016 for me.
- (August) Spec Ops: The Line - Felt like Spec Ops: The Edge. Trudged through this one just so I could cross it off the list. This one did not appeal to me at all. Gunplay was solid though.
- (July) The Darkness 2 - Another welcome surprise. Really enjoyed the narrative on this one. Probably because I played and enjoyed the first one so much.
- (July) Metal Gear: Revengeance - Absolutely wild. Had a blast with this one even though I don't typically play these types of games.
Halo 5: Forge (PC) Custom Games
Extending an invitation to everyone that's interested in playing Custom Games on Halo 5: Forge every Friday/Saturday evening (PST timezone). Everyone in the lobby is in a Discord with me, so there's much more interaction. My routine is to alternate standard modes and minigames (to prevent burnout).
An example rotation would be something like Team Slayer, Garbage Chute, CTF, Jenga, Oddball, Infection, Assault, Duckhunt, and so on. I take requests, so there's always something new to try. I'm usually open for anything, and everyone seems to have a good time haha
Join the Steam Group to get notified for the next session:
I've got a bit of footage from several sessions over the last two months. They're a good representation of how these sessions go. Feel free to invite anyone you want to bring along!
RE: Allies Assemble (Multiplayer, Co-op, etc.)
I've got a Halo 5: Forge Steam Group that I run where I host Custom Games every Saturday Evening around 6pm PST. I'm actually gonna host in a little over an hour, and anyone seeing this is invited.
A notification will pop up when when I'm all set up and sitting in the Discord (if you join the group).
I typically alternate between standard modes and minigames. An example rotation would be Team Slayer, Jenga, CTF, Garbage Chute, SWAT, Infection, Oddball, etc.
I should have reached out to this community months ago haha. The lobby regularly fills up, and I have a few regulars that join every time. It's a lot of fun, and the Discord makes it feel like Xbox Live (since everyone is chatting and yelling all in the same channel lol).
Anyway, it's good fun, and I hope to see some of you there. If you can't make it this Saturday, there's always the next.